Mosaics

Sunday, August 31, 2008

An open letter to my cousins

Hello dear cousins!
I'm going to be adding this blog as a link to the new website for us. In doing so I thought it best that I'd warn all of you that many of you may not like my stance on certain matters expressed here, especially regarding politics and religion. But hey, if all us Croteaus held the same beliefs, our debates would be rather dull.

Actually, now that I think about it, I doubt we would ever let it get to that point, would we? Instead of allowing our debates to be rather dull, some of us would probably take on stances which we do not believe in just to play the devil's advocate. I dare say, this has already happened.

So dear cousins, as you read this blog, please know that there are many flavors in my posts. If you do not like one, try another.

And now that I have this linked to a website, I just may get back on to posting more "mosaic writing".

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Lucy
though you may feel strange about it, I still would like to know if I ever had a chance to visit your "non-public" blog? I like your writing btw. If it's okay for you to share, please send a message to my mailbox, lucy9634@gmail.com...Thanks a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home